Chintai is building financial technology to create an efficient and equitable financial system. We are in need of skilled and entrepreneurial minded individuals. If you believe in our vision and won't say no to any problem along the way, please send us your application.
Please send all application CVs and cover letters to [email protected]
Full Stack Developer
Chintai modernizes capital markets for asset managers, banks and SMEs. The product suite is akin to a “Shopify” and includes issuance, secondary trading, automated compliance, cap table management and custody. All products can be white labeled to allow anyone to become their own issuer and market operator.
We offer a comprehensive blockchain solution that reduces 50-70% of administrative overhead in middle and back offices by automating compliance, reporting, data reconciliation, cap table management, corporate actions, liquidity & more.
The mission is to democratize access to capital markets and create an efficient financial system that affords equal opportunity to all market participants. The product will be in beta stage in July 2021 and we anticipate being awarded MAS licensing in Singapore in 2021.
Launched in September 2018, the company raised a multi-million dollar seed round in 2021. With the global headquarters in Singapore and the European headquarters in Frankfurt, we have a globally distributed team of 11 people based in the US, Europe and Asia. Now it's time to start building Global marketing channels and actively approach clients in the institutional finance sector, including asset managers, banks and SMEs.
Your main activities will be:
- Work on a large range of different projects, utilizing a wide variety of skills, including web/mobile/desktop development, Monte Carlo simulations, machine learning, and much more.
- Working in an agile environment with daily standup meetings to discuss progress and biweekly sprint cycles
- Participate in whole team communication, taking responsibility for making sure that the team knows what you are doing, and that you know what others are doing
- Design and develop code to meet the requirements of a user story
- Analyze data related to implemented features to determine their efficacy
- Maintain and refactor existing code
- Write tests to ensure that code fulfills its requirements
- Work in pairs to solve problems and learn/teach each other (pair programming)
- Technical skills will progressively expand so that you will do all aspects of software development, from database and UX design, to front end work, devops, and much more.
- Adding value to the world by democratizing access to financial products
- Candidates will be expected to relocate to Frankfurt, Germany
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Analyzing information
- General programming skills
- Software design
- Software debugging
- Software documentation
- Software testing
- Problem solving
- Software development fundamentals
- Software development process
- Software requirements
- Knowledge of software design patterns
- Fluent english (minimum of B2 level)
It would be a bonus, but not necessary, to have skills in any of the following:
- Website Design Tools (Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch, etc.)
At Chintai, we believe in fairness and transparency when it comes to compensation, therefore we publicly list our salaries and benefits. The list below shows the job title and the salary to be paid.
|Grade 1 - Developer||€ 55,000|
|Grade 2 - Advanced Developer||€ 70,000|
|Grade 3 - Senior Developer||€ 85,000|
|Grade 4 - Executive Developer||€ 100,000|
- Flexitime working hours
- Attractive office space in Frankfurt*
- 25 days annual leave
- Stock options
- Parking space or travel ticket as required*
- Fresh fruit, drinks, and snacks*
- Continuous training opportunities
- Regular team events
- Casual dress code
* Note that during the corona crises, the Chintai team members are all working independently from home. This will change as circumstances allow for safe office working, hopefully in the near future.
The application process has 4 stages. Success at a stage will move you to the next stage. Applicants who are rejected will be provided with appropriate feedback. The stages are:
- You will submit a CV (and portfolio if applicable) with all relevant work experience along with a cover letter.
- You will attend a short interview via Zoom to:
- Get an overview of the company
- Discuss your CV
- Solve a simple coding challenge
- Ask any initial questions you may have
- You will attend a long interview via Zoom to:
- Give a presentation on your previous work or portfolio
- Answer questions from the Chintai team based on your presentation
- Discuss expectations and requirements for developers in Chintai
- Ask any questions you may have
- You will attend a final interviews with the C-Suite to:
- Understand cultural fit
- Discuss appropriate grade for compensation
- Sort out remaining HR issues such as start date, etc.