Full Stack Developer
Chintai is a FinTech platform for issuance and secondary trading of tokenized securities. Our compliance enabled blockchain products can be used to dramatically reduce costs in traditional financial infrastructure by automating processes and enforcing compliance.
The goal of the project is to bring transparency and efficiency to the global financial system, while lowering barriers to fund raising for enterprises. Creating a fairer economy for all.
You can read more about what we do on our website: www.chintai.io
Your main activities will be:
- Work on a large range of different projects, utilizing a wide variety of skills, including web/mobile/desktop development, Monte Carlo simulations, machine learning, and much more.
- Working in an agile environment with daily standup meetings to discuss progress and biweekly sprint cycles
- Participate in whole team communication, taking responsibility for making sure that the team knows what you are doing, and that you know what others are doing
- Design and develop code to meet the requirements of a user story
- Analyze data related to implemented features to determine their efficacy
- Maintain and refactor existing code
- Write tests to ensure that code fulfills its requirements
- Work in pairs to solve problems and learn/teach each other (pair programming)
- Technical skills will progressively expand so that you will do all aspects of software development, from database and UX design, to front end work, devops, and much more.
- Adding value to the world by democratizing access to financial products
- Candidates will be expected to relocate to Frankfurt, Germany
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Analyzing information
- General programming skills
- Software design
- Software debugging
- Software documentation
- Software testing
- Problem solving
- Software development fundamentals
- Software development process
- Software requirements
- Knowledge of software design patterns
- Fluent english (minimum of B2 level)
It would be a bonus, but not necessary, to have skills in any of the following:
- Website Design Tools (Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch, etc.)
At Chintai, we believe in fairness and transparency when it comes to compensation, therefore we publicly list our salaries and benefits. The list below shows the job title and the salary to be paid.
|Grade 1 - Developer||€ 55,000|
|Grade 2 - Advanced Developer||€ 70,000|
|Grade 3 - Senior Developer||€ 85,000|
|Grade 4 - Executive Developer||€ 100,000|
- Flexitime working hours
- Attractive office space in Frankfurt*
- 25 days annual leave
- Stock options
- Parking space or travel ticket as required*
- Fresh fruit, drinks, and snacks*
- Continuous training opportunities
- Regular team events
- Casual dress code
* Note that during the corona crises, the Chintai team members are all working independently from home. This will change as circumstances allow for safe office working, hopefully in the near future.
The application process has 4 stages. Success at a stage will move you to the next stage. Applicants who are rejected will be provided with appropriate feedback. The stages are:
- You will submit a CV (and portfolio if applicable) with all relevant work experience along with a cover letter.
- You will attend a short interview via Zoom to:
- Get an overview of the company
- Discuss your CV
- Solve a simple coding challenge
- Ask any initial questions you may have
- You will attend a long interview via Zoom to:
- Give a presentation on your previous work or portfolio
- Answer questions from the Chintai team based on your presentation
- Discuss expectations and requirements for developers in Chintai
- Ask any questions you may have
- You will attend a final interviews with the C-Suite to:
- Understand cultural fit
- Discuss appropriate grade for compensation
- Sort out remaining HR issues such as start date, etc.